A one component, high quality acrylic sealant which is rain resistant immediately after application. It is almost odour free and is not corrosive towards metals. After application the product forms a soft flexible rubber seal. Once fully cured, can be painted with water based and synthetic paints. Benefits include:
- Rain resistant immediately after application
- Exterior use
- High elongation at break and high movement accommodation
- Paintable with water based and synthetic paints
- Perfect adhesion without the use of a primer, even on damp substrates
- Almost odourless
- Easy to clean
- Easy to apply
- Non corrosive towards metals
- Excellent tooling properties.
For sealing and filling of gaps and cracks where movement can occur, such as perimeter sealing between wooden and metal window and door frames, and connection joints between concrete, brickwork, windowsills, stairs, ceilings, walls, metal sheets, thresholds, panels, aerated concrete, plasterboard and lime-stone. Has good adhesion without primer on painted wood, anodised aluminium and PVCu.
Surfaces must be dry and dust free. Cut the cartridge seal and screw on nozzle which should be cut to required size. Gun the sealant firmly into joint ensuring no air is trapped behind. If required place masking tape along joint edges, removing within 5 minutes of application.